ANDREW GRIMA (1921-2007), born in Rome moved with his family to Englamd in 1926. After World War II he worked forth jewellery manufacturing company of his father-in-law. In 1951 he became the owner of the company. After opening in 1966 a shop in the prestigious London Jermyn Street other locations followed like New York, Sydney, Tokyo, Zurich etc. 1966 was also the year that Grima won the Queen’s Award for Export. Only four years later he was appointed jeweller to Her Majesty the Queen. After his death his daughter Francesa manages the company from Gstaad. Grima’s techniques such as textured wire and organic forms are to-day combined with the creation of innovative jewels.