McTeigue & Co

McTeigue & Co


McTeigue & Co

Walter McTeigue started in 1895 producing fine jewellery under the name of Walter P. McTeigue. The name was changed in 1920 in McTeigue & Co.  In 1920s regular attention was given to their designs in the prominent trade  magazine ”Jewellers Circular”. Krementz of Newark (New Jersey) bought the McTeigue in 1975 and integrated it with their other company George Schulker & Co as ”Schuler-McTeigue”. An exception was made for their fine jewellery diamond and coloured stones rings. This line of 18ct gold and platinum continued to be produced under thre name of McTeigue & Co.which was bought in 1991 by Tiffany & Co.


Member of:

Lid van de Vereniging Beurs voor den Diamanthandel Amsterdam

Member of the World Federation of Diamond Bourses